Friday, July 26, 2013

Final Clearing


Today the Clean & Green Crew arrived and in 45 minutes, they had cleared 200+' of median. The final stretch and it seemed to be the easiest according to the fellas anyway. Now it is on me to get out there with the plants and finish the plantings. Jerry and the AMAZING Amy, two of the 8 gardeners working for DPW, are to be absolutely commended for working to get the water situation addressed out there. I just want access so the bucket hauling can stop. It has been a hat summer and I have lost, and will lose some plants. I just can't get out there often enough and administer a large enough drink to the plants.

Survival of the fittest is at work here people....  for the plants, nit the people although that too is at work.








They had the traffic blocked off for probably the worst part of the morning (notice the line in the distance to the right sen in the picture below)

I think I heard what might have been a little grumble from a driver, but all went well and the Green Packer came and packed up and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment