Saturday, August 3, 2013

Learn

Today I went out to plant what most likely is one of the last 'truck loads' of plants. Aloe nobilis. However, this aloe has a yellow green leaf, different than the Aloe nobilis I know from my own yard. But until I learn otherwise, it is the same. Another thing I learned, was some Feng shui. I was out planting on the narrow strip of the median the other day and before I knew it there was a person standing there saying Hello. He appreciated the plantings making it to his block and then asked a question. Would I agree not to plant anything with sharp spines or points directly in front and in line with their front door. No problem. The red color crassula at the foreground of the truck by the shovel handle is what went in place of an echinopsis. An easy request to make both parties happy. They confirmed it with me too. It turns out it is bad Feng shui to have plants with sharp points and stickers directly in front of your front door. One can learn something new everyday.




These Aloes really brighten
the strip up I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment