Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Surrender!

I surrender! The weeds, the time, the energy... it is too much for one person. I am so sad to have to admit this but it is true and really came to be obvious this morning. The lovely and oh so generous Joyce from the SF Succulent and Cactus Society, spent 3 of her precious hours today because I asked her to. That is dedication with a capital D. Here is one section of a before and after of what we accomplished. Daing.

Here's Joyce hard at work and after planting an Aloe species. The Aloe came from Juanne in Hillsborough. The name escapes me now, but I will ask Brian tonight at the SFSCS meeting and add it later. What I need to do now is get a core group of volunteers to help. It either needs to come from the neighborhood or the Clean and Green Crew through the SF Parks Alliance. These kids have the energy and stamina. But in the meantime, know anyone interested in weeding??
 Job very well done, Thanks Joyce!

No comments:

Post a Comment