Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Something happened...

Yup, something sure did happen out there today, I just didn't get done all that I set out to do. All these lovely an gorgeous dinner plate Aeoniums from my neighbors John and Dennis just did not get planted... However, I did get almost all the Dyckia off my front steps and into the tree wells closest to the corner of Diamond and Bosworth. There are some Yarrow plants already there and I can't imagine it just found its' way there but it is a crafty plant as we know... These four wells are dry and just an all around tough location. I hope they take and will not get overlooked. 
Here you can hopefully see the Dyckia, Aeoniums and some Echeveria.
In this image, as difficult as it is to see, you will notice the four tree wells shooting off out of sight in the frame. On to another post I had up for a while and took down. Now I can't seem to get it re-uploaded and showing the correct date of 9/19/13. Here is what it looked like, sort of. Oh, and the title of the post was 'Not as I do...'

No comments:

Post a Comment